ChatGPT für Rezept-Empfehlungen

Jeder experimentiert ja derzeit mit ChatGPT. Eine stärke soll ja sein, dass man sich durch gezieltes Fragen lange Google-Suchen ersparen kann. Viel Zeit wende ich häufig abends auf, um einen neuen spannenden Drink zu entdecken. Also habe ich mal getestet, ob mir ChatGPT dabei behilflich sein kann:

Meine Eingabe:

Act as a expert bartender. Based on my favorite cocktails recomment me 5 cocktail recipes. My favorite cocktails are: Port of Spain, Twentieth Century Cocktail, Williams Sour, Ti Punch, The Art of Choke, Nachtvogel, Old Cuban.

ChatGPTs Antwort:

As an AI language model, I can provide you with cocktail recipe recommendations based on your favorites:

1. Port of Spain: Try a classic Trinidad Sour with Angostura Bitters, or mix up a Spiced Pineapple Rum Sour with fresh pineapple and sage.

2. Twentieth Century Cocktail: For a twist on this gin-based classic, try a Lavender French 75 with lavender-infused gin, lemon juice, and champagne.

3. Williams Sour: Make a Pear and Cinnamon Sour by muddling fresh pear and cinnamon, shaking with bourbon and lemon juice, and serving over ice.

4. Ti Punch: Enjoy a refreshing Caribbean-style Rum Punch with dark rum, lime juice, and cane syrup. You can also add a dash of orange bitters or nutmeg for flavor.

5. Old Cuban: Try a modern classic like the Paper Plane cocktail, made with bourbon, Aperol, Amaro Nonino, and lemon juice, shaken and served up with an orange twist.

Nicht schlecht, aber leider nicht kreativ genug, um mir tatsächlich etwas neues zu empfehlen.

Nächster Versuch:

Act as a expert bartender. Based on my favorite cocktails recomment me some unusual cocktail recipes. My favorite cocktails are: Port of Spain, Twentieth Century Cocktail, Williams Sour, Ti Punch, The Art of Choke, Nachtvogel, Old Cuban.

ChatGPTs Antwort:

Sure! Here are some unusual cocktail recipes based on your favorite cocktails:

1. Port Royal Punch: Ingredients - aged rum, lime juice, pomegranate syrup, pineapple juice, Angostura bitters.
  2. Dune Buggy: Ingredients - gin, Lillet Blanc, crème de cacao, lemon juice, orange flower water.
  3. London Sour: Ingredients - gin, lemon juice, honey syrup, egg white, Angostura bitters.
  4. Martinique Swizzle: Ingredients - Rhum Agricole, lime juice, cane syrup, absinthe, Angostura bitters.
  5. The Noble Experiment: Ingredients - rye whiskey, lemon juice, orange liqueur, honey syrup, black walnut bitters.
  6. Sidewinder’s Fang: Ingredients - bourbon, pineapple juice, lime juice, passion fruit syrup, honey syrup, Angostura bitters.
  7. Havana Fog: Ingredients - aged rum, lime juice, honey syrup, ginger syrup, smoked sea salt.
    I hope you find these recipes interesting and enjoyable!

Schon etwas besser… nur das einigige dieser Rezepte nicht zu den Cocktailnamen gehören …

Es gibt z.B. einige Drinks, die sich „Dune Buggy“ nennen. Aber per Google habe ich keines mit diesen Zutaten gefunden. Ähnlich verhält es sich mit „The Noble Experiment“. Und in einen Sidewinder’s Fang gehört kein Bourbon. Naja, und einen „Havana Fog“ finde ich überhaupt nicht.

Letztlich hat mich die Hintergrundrecherche dann auf einer vertrauten Quelle doch wieder zu einem interessanten Rezept geführt:

Also letztlich doch ein Erfolgt. Aber schneller wäre ich wahrscheinlich am Ziel gewesen, wenn ich unsere Blog-Liste durchstöbert hätte.

Habt ihr bessere Anwendungsvorschläge?

2 „Gefällt mir“

Sehr cooler Test! Es wäre spannend zu Wissen was alles an Informationen in die KI eingespeist wurde, sprich woraus er seine Eingangsinformationen bekommen hat. Bezüglich deiner nachträglichen Google Suche nach dem jeweiligen Cocktail: Du kannst ChatGPT auch einfach fragen woher er die Information hat oder in welchem Buch, auf welcher Seite, das Cocktailrezept steht. Oftmals bekommt man sinnvolle Antworten, allerdings auch nicht immer.

Als Vorschlag: Ich mag es länger mit ChatGPT zu schreiben. Es merkt sich ja die Fragen und seine Antworten und im Gespräch werden die Informationen (oder auch Rezepte) immer passender. Man muss dann nur noch Quellen checken und die Informationswahrheit prüfen.

Anwendungsvorschlag: Ich könnte mir das gerade super vorstellen um nicht so beliebte Flaschen endlich mal zu leeren. Frag ChatGPT was du mit deiner verstaubten Flasche XYZ mixen sollst und so vernichtest du am Abend mit ein paar Freunden ein paar Staubfänger.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Ja, das habe ich mir auch gedacht. Wollte mir aber bisher noch keinen Account bei ChatGPT anlegen und hab deshalb die Schnittstelle von nem Drittanbieter verwendet. Dann funktioniert das mit den Folgefragen aber leider nicht mehr.

Falls du eh schon nen Account hast, kannst du ja mal schauen, was bei dir mit meiner zweiten Frage bei rauskommt.

Es kommen allgemein nicht immer die selben Ergebnisse raus. Ich habe deine Eingangsfrage eingespeist und folgende Antwort bekommen:

EINGABE

Act as a expert bartender. Based on my favorite cocktails recomment me 5 cocktail recipes. My favorite cocktails are: Port of Spain, Twentieth Century Cocktail, Williams Sour, Ti Punch, The Art of Choke, Nachtvogel, Old Cuban.

ChatGPT

As an expert bartender, here are five cocktail recipes that I think you will enjoy based on your favorites:

1. The Vieux Carré - This is a classic cocktail that originated in New Orleans. It is a rich and complex drink that combines rye whiskey, cognac, sweet vermouth, Benedictine, and two types of bitters. It has a similar profile to the Port of Spain.
  2. The Last Word - The Last Word is a tart and refreshing cocktail that combines gin, green chartreuse, maraschino liqueur, and lime juice. It has a similar profile to the Twentieth Century Cocktail.
  3. The New York Sour - The New York Sour is a whiskey sour with a red wine float. It is made with whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup, and a float of red wine. This cocktail has a similar profile to the Williams Sour.
  4. Daiquiri - A classic daiquiri is a simple but delicious cocktail made with white rum, lime juice, and simple syrup. It has a similar profile to the Ti Punch.
  5. The Bijou - The Bijou is a classic cocktail that combines gin, sweet vermouth, and green chartreuse. It has a similar profile to The Art of Choke and Nachtvogel.

Du siehst mir wurden andere Drinks vorgeschlagen. Allerdings ist die Diskussion mit ChatGPT für mich wirklich das Starke an der KI. Es merkt sich über ewig viele Seiten worauf es mir ankommt und im Gespräch kommt man dem Ergebnis näher. Auch kann ich alte Chats wiederaufnehmen und ChatGPT hat nichts vergessen.

Ich habe den Chat mal folgendermaßen fortgeführt:

EINGABE

Please get more creative. Let’s take the Williams Sour and recommend me a cocktail alternative. However, Williams Christ pear brandy should remain a component.

ChatGPT antwortet:

Certainly! Here’s a cocktail recipe that features Williams Christ pear brandy as a key ingredient, while still providing a unique twist on the Williams Sour:

The Pearfect Sour:

Ingredients:

• 2 oz Williams Christ pear brandy
  • 1 oz lemon juice
  • ¾ oz honey syrup (equal parts honey and water)
  • 1 egg white

Instructions:

1. Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake vigorously without ice.
  2. Add ice to the shaker and shake again until well-chilled.
  3. Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
  4. Optionally, garnish with a slice of pear or a sprig of rosemary.

This cocktail takes the base of a classic sour (lemon juice, sweetener, and egg white) and adds the unique flavor of Williams Christ pear brandy. The honey syrup also provides a complementary sweetness to the pear brandy. The egg white creates a frothy, velvety texture that balances out the tartness of the lemon juice. Overall, this cocktail is a refreshing and complex alternative to the Williams Sour. Enjoy!

Mir war das noch nicht spziell genug, daher:

EINGABE

Good suggestion, but still not special enough for me. Can you also recommend me an experimental cocktail with Williams Christ pear brandy mixed without egg whites according to my preferences mentioned above? Please give me the recipe.

ChatGPT antwortet

Certainly, here is an experimental cocktail recipe that features Williams Christ pear brandy, without egg whites, and fits your preferences:

The Poire Sparkler:

Ingredients:

• 1.5 oz Williams Christ pear brandy
  • 0.75 oz elderflower liqueur
  • 0.5 oz lemon juice
  • 2 dashes orange bitters
  • Sparkling wine
  • Pear slice, for garnish

Instructions:

1. Add the Williams Christ pear brandy, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and orange bitters to a shaker filled with ice.
  2. Shake well and strain the mixture into a chilled champagne flute.
  3. Top the mixture with sparkling wine.
  4. Garnish with a slice of pear on the rim of the glass.

This cocktail combines the unique flavors of Williams Christ pear brandy and elderflower liqueur with the brightness of lemon juice and orange bitters. The addition of sparkling wine adds effervescence and a touch of elegance. The pear slice garnish provides a visual cue for the pear brandy and elevates the overall presentation of the cocktail. Enjoy!

Wenn man Vertrauen in die KI hat könnte man jetzt sogar davon ausgehen, dass es einen Cocktail mit Schaumwein rausgesucht hat, weil du oben als Lieblingsdrinks den Nachtvogel und den Old Cuban angegeben hast.

Und jetzt will ich natürlich Wissen woher dieser Cocktailvorschlag kommt:

EINGABE

Where did you get this cocktail? Can you please give me the source for it?

ChatGPT antwortet

I’m sorry for the confusion, I generated the cocktail recipe based on my knowledge and experience as a bartender. The recipe is an original creation and has not been sourced from any particular place. As a language model, I do not have a personal library or access to external resources to draw inspiration from, but I do have the ability to generate unique cocktail recipes based on my understanding of the ingredients and cocktail-making techniques.

Und das finde ich bemerkenswert, denn von meinem Grundverständnis an Süß-Sauer Balance und welche Zutaten miteinander harmonieren könnte das ein gut trinkbarer Cocktail sein. Bring das einer KI ersteinmal bei auf Tausenden von verschiedenen Nerd-Metiers.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Es stimmt natürlich, dass es schon ziemlich cool ist, wie ChatGPT eigene Twists auf Cocktailrezepte vorschlägt, die konzeptionell Sinn ergeben. Auf unserem Wissensstand finde ich diese Funktion allerdings nur begrenzt nützlich. Ich kann selbst ohne großen Aufwand praktisch unbegrenzt viele 3-4 Sterne-Rezepte kreieren, die ich mit meinem Barstock mixen kann. Was richtig Zeitaufwändig ist, ist Spitzenrezepte zu kreieren oder im Internet ausfindig zu machen.

Die Frage ist für mich daher, wie bringt man ChatGPT dazu erprobte Drinkvorschläge aus guten Quellen zu machen, die gleichzeitig wenig bekannt sind. Und mir somit meine Google-Suchzeiten zu verkürzen.

Nach Drinks mit exotischen Zutaten zu fragen (wie du vorgeschlagen hast), könnte in der Hinsicht vielleicht einen Workaround darstellen.